Pages

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Psychopaths Don't Need An Excuse To Try To Ruin You


Don't be fooled into thinking that if someone has become a victim of a psychopath that they some how deserved it - no smoke without fire - is what people who have never encountered a psychopath will say! The only thing you need to do to become the victim of a psychopath is to encounter one. If you insult them in some way, YOU WILL become a victim of them. It can be something as simple as rejecting their sexual advances, ignoring an email from them, wearing the wrong colour top (yes psychopaths often identify with a certain political party, sports team, gang, or even religion). It doesn't matter if you do or don't do anything, if they want to ruin you they will, with or without a reason. Or should I say try to ruin you?

Recently I was talking to a man online, he was looking at my blog and then because he knew my name he decided to snoop on me and found those rip off reports that that psychopathic criminal and gang member Dean Branch made about me. I just showed him the links to rip off reports about him, as he is a known criminal and tried to blackmail me, saying he would ruin me if he didn't get his way.

So he put the reports up about me, saying a load of bullshit and what does this man online say to me: "He seems crazy enough, but there's no smoke without fire..." Actually there is, as I say above a psychopath doesn't need an excuse to try to ruin you, but Dean had one, I was ignoring him and hoping he would go away. He posted all over FB and everywhere, trying to get me to talk to him, when I didn't he said he was going to ruin me. Sounds familiar? Anyone who knows all the crap I went through when I became a female Bishop will know another psychopath also threatened to ruin me, because he didn't like me being a Bishop. You see, this is what psychopaths do, they try to ruin people when they don't get their own way.

I have known 5 psychopaths in my life, these are just two of them.

Psychopaths don't need an excuse to do the things they do, they do them because they can.

As for the man online who assumed the worse of me, lucky escape for me. If someone is so stupid that they believe lies up on the internet about someone who is in the public eye, they will believe anything. Everyone gets lies told about them when they are in the public eye and they all get bad publicity. Some people believe it and others aren't so easily fooled.



4 comments:

  1. Your unorthodox point of view makes you a target for the orthodox and the psychopaths. During the rainy season the plant life is abundant and the watering hole is full. The animals are generally more tolerant of each other. During the dry season the reverse is true. It is the same with people.
    Here is a history lesson that you might find instructive.
    Little Ice Age Big Chill Documentary (New update 2015) - YouTube
    Video for little ice age big chill▶ 1:30:10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwuO4cXghBo

    ReplyDelete
  2. U rock ma'am keep on the way the. Narrow see u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psychopaths are proactive (!) agressive. No motive needed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Question for Tau Tia: What to do if (infiltrated adapted compensated) psychopaths, like I.e. "prince" Bernhard zur Lippe Biesterfeld in the former Kingdom of the Netherlands, have usurped state power and transformed it into a full blown psychopathocracy, starting in 1945 with the help of/in common collusion with the icecold mass-murderers of the city of Dresden in 1945 (everyone believing that this criminal organisation/gang is still the good old "Netherlands")?

    If they want to ruin you, it is quite impossible to get away from them!

    ReplyDelete